Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Website, and constitutes the contractual relationship which the parties hereby agree upon.
The original English version of these terms and conditions may have been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and you cannot derive any rights from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive. The English version is available on our Platform (by selecting the English language) or shall be sent to you upon your written request.
Terms & Conditions version 3.1 (updated 05/04/2019)
Casino Bonus T&Cs
- The following Terms & Conditions apply to all casino bonuses, unless something else is stated in connection to the given bonus.
- General Terms & Conditions on the website also applies.
- Wagering Requirement is calculated on the sum of the deposit amount and the bonus amount. This is then multiplied by the wagering requirement.
- Only one casino bonus can be active on any player account at any given time. This means that any previous casino bonus balance must be wagered in full as per its terms, or lost to make the account balance zero, before you participate in another promotion.
- Any free spins given must be played within 7 days from the activation, unless something else is stated in connection to the given free spins, or they will be forfeited.
- Winnings from free spins comes with no wagering requirement.
- All casino bonuses of 100% or lower comes with a wagering requirement of 30 times the sum of your deposit and the credited casino bonus amount. All casino bonuses of 101% or more comes with a wagering requirement of 25 times the sum of your deposit and the credited casino bonus. Wagering requirements must be completed before any winnings derived from the given bonus can be withdrawn, unless the full account balance is lost in the process as then the bonus is considered wagered. The wagering must be completed within 30 days. (For Swedish citizens, residing in Sweden: 60 days).
- Minimum deposit to activate a casino bonus unless otherwise specified:
- For accounts in EUR: 10 EUR
- For accounts in SEK: 100 SEK
- Different casino games will contribute differently towards the wagering requirement:
- Slot Games count 100% towards the bonus wagering
- Scratch cards (excl. Hacksaw Gaming scratch cards) count 100% towards the bonus wagering
- Table games (live) count 10% towards the bonus wagering
- Table Games (slots) count 5% towards the bonus wagering
- Scratch cards from Hacksaw Gaming count 0% towards the bonus wagering
- Poker Games (slots and live) count 0% towards the bonus wagering
- It is not allowed to use bonus funds to wager in any of the excluded casino games. The list of excluded games includes (but is not limited to) the following games: Joker Strike, Big Bad Wolf, Second Strike, Lucky Keno, World Cup Keno, European Roulette Deluxe, Mega Moolah, Mega Moolah Isis, Bar Bar Black Sheep.
- Casino bonus money cannot be used to play on Sportsbook, scratchcards from Hacksaw Gaming or Lotto.
- When you claim a Casino bonus, your deposited money are added to your bonus balance along with the bonus amount given.
- When you play with an active bonus on your account, your deposited money are deducted first from the bonus balance.
- A bet placed with deposited money will count towards the wagering requirement, just like a bet placed with bonus money.
- If you cancel your bonus, or your bonus expires, you are only entitled to get back the difference between your original deposit, and the sum of stakes placed with this bonus.
- All winnings as a result of wagering, when a casino bonus is active on the account, will also be considered bonus money and cannot be withdrawn until the original wagering requirement has been met.
- Once a bonus is active, you will not be able to request a withdrawal from your account. If you would like to request a withdrawal, you will need to cancel the active bonuses on your account.
- No money can be withdrawn from the account as long as any bonus, casino or sports, is active on the account.
- The Gamble feature that might appear in some of the casino games, where each win can be used to gamble for a higher win, is not allowed while playing with bonus money.
- Winnings received through the use of a free bonus offer (no deposit) or free spins offer (no wagering) shall not exceed a total of EUR50/SEK500 per offer. Any winnings made with such an offer that exceeds the EUR50/SEK500 maximum, shall be considered as nil and shall not be recorded as winnings. Only the maximum winnings of EUR50/SEK500 can be withdrawn by the player subject to the terms specified in Bonus Terms.
- Winnings received through the use of a deposit bonus offer shall not exceed a total of EUR5000/SEK50,000 per offer. Any winnings made with such an offer that exceeds the EUR5000/SEK50,000 maximum, shall be considered as nil and shall not be recorded as winnings. Only the maximum winnings of EUR5000/SEK50,000 can be withdrawn by the player subject to the terms specified in Bonus Terms.
- We reserve the right to deny or withdraw any bonus offers at any time, as well as alter or extend them. The decisions are always final and no written correspondence will be initiated.
- Any casino bonus offer can only be used once by every account, household, address, family, e-mail address and IP-address.
- In case of a rollback or cancellation of a spin, when there is a bonus active on the account, the bet will be refunded to the account and the wagering achieved will be decreased by the same amount that was used in the spin. If the bonus has already been completed, cancelled or expired before the rollback or cancellation of the spin, the bet will be counted as a part of the bonus and therefore not refunded to the players account. We reserve the right to make decisions on every case where this issue comes up. The decision will be final and cannot be challenged by any person.
- We reserve the right to remove or cancel any bonus offer, or any given bonus, in case of any suspected abuse of the offer and to terminate the offender’s account.
- Our casino bonus offers are not valid for players from the following countries, unless otherwise stated: Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Greece, India, Mauritius, Moldova, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.
- We reserve the right to update these rules at any time without notification and it is up to the customer to check for updates.
- Swedish players, residing in Sweden, will only be allowed to activate one bonus each on their accounts. The bonus can only be activated on the first deposit