Yobetit is committed to Responsible Gambling and urges our customers to keep track of the time and money spent whilst gambling. Through the Responsible Gambling settings in My Account, you can set limits for a chosen period of time (24 hours/1 week/1 month/3 months/1 year). Alternatively, you can contact Customer Support on [email protected] to activate such limitations and protection mechanisms.
Think you might be gambling too much?
If you feel that you are betting too much or if you may have any similar concerns, we do urge you to think very carefully about what you should do next or whether you should continue betting. It is very important to know how to protect yourself when it comes to problem gambling.
Yobetit is offering 3 options for your self-protection:
- Deposit limit- Set a limit on how much money you can afford to spend before you start gambling. Always make sure that you are not spending money for gambling which you will need for necessary things.
- Loss limit- Set a limit of how much money you can lose over a given period. Gambling is not a way to make money. Help yourself to make sure that you will not lose more than you can afford.
- Self-Exclusion- If you feel like you need a break from gambling, you can lock your account for a specific period of time and Yobetit will not be able to reopen the account for you until the chosen period has passed. You will be excluded from any emails and/or other promotional material for the duration of any account exclusion period. In addition, we may deem it necessary to block an account should we become aware of signs of a gambling addiction.
If you have decided that you wish to close your account permanently, we kindly ask you to contact [email protected] and we will make sure that we take all reasonable steps to prevent you from continue gambling.
If you are unsure if your gambling is becoming a problem, try to use the following checklist for self-assessment :
- Do you ever feel guilty about your gambling?
- Do your friends or family complain about your gambling?
- Did you ever borrow money or sold anything so that you can keep gambling?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Did you ever bet more than you could really afford to lose?
- Did you ever go back another day to try to win back the money you lost?
- Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
- Did you ever gamble with larger amounts of money to get the same feeling of excitement?
- Has your gambling caused you stress or anxiety?
- Has your gambling caused any financial problems for you ?
If you answer 'Yes' to any of these questions you may have a gambling problem. If you believe that you have a gambling problem please do not hesitate to contact [email protected] or a problem gambling support service. A number of organisations provide counselling to people experiencing gambling problems and addictions. We recommend the following:
International Service Office
Telephone: 1 (213) 386-8789 www.gamblersanonymous.org/
Email: [email protected]