We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer who has a keen interest in sportsbooks and various projects. An ideal role for someone who wants to take on responsibility and be part of the growth story of a young, energetic startup company with a really vivid future. The company is a land of opportunity where you can have a huge influence and bring your own ideas as part of a highly motivated team that is blooming.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, debugging, implementing and supporting the solution managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Working as part of a team of Developers in the design, development, and implementation of front-end and back-end application
- Coding and testing of web applications
- Integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application
- Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Expanding and scaling the application according to the business needs
- Compile necessary documentation
- Taking part and proposing proactive actions in code review processes
- Maintaining and monitoring the Sportsbook and fixing and troubleshooting as necessary.
Education & Experience:
- A degree in IT or the equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year experience
- Excellent Knowledge of Node
- Experience with React and Redux
- Familiar with SQL
Requirements and Skills:
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage his/her time accordingly
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced challenging environment
- Driven to solve problems independently